If you are an native English speaking Jewish man living in Israel who is facing the possibility of divorce, you’ve quickly discovered three things:
- The divorce system in Israel is geared against men – both with regards to the child support v. salary equation, and with custody/visitation issues. This is without even addressing the ease with which your wife can have you thrown out of your own house!
- Because of the Rabbinic court system for divorce, it isn’t the same in Israel as in other Western countries.
- You may not need an attorney, but if you do, its hard to tell one from another by their advertising.
In this free e-book, written by an experienced American Israeli family law attorney, you will learn:
- 4 issues that have to be addressed for every Jewish couple with children getting divorced in Israel (page 16)
- 3 things you have to know regarding which court will hear your divorce issues – Family court or Rabbinic court (page 19)
- 11 Tips for living in the same house with your wife prior to the divorce (page 29)
- 4 things the judge will try to determine at the pre-trial conference (page 42)
- 10 of the motions (judicial requests) you or your spouse can make during the divorce process (page 43)
- 7 rules you must follow with the social worker evaluating who will get custody (page 61)
- 3 determinants needed to calculate child support (page 63)
- 20 steps to prepare for a divorce (page 83)
- 18 Questions you should be asking about your attorney (page 75)
- 7 stages of divorce (page 87)
And Much More!
All of this information is absolutely free.
You may feel like you don’t have anyone you can talk to about these issues – and if you are one of the lucky few who have a close friend to discuss things with, you aren’t sure about the value of their advice…
We created this book to give you the best and most detailed information for evaluating the steps you should be taking if there is a potential for divorce on your horizon. This book will show you how best to prepare for it, in a manner that maximizes the financial outcome for you and ensures your future relationship with your children.
How To Get Your Free Download:
To access your most valuable source of advice for your divorce related decisions, please *fill in your name and email address.
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.