If you are a native English speaking Jewish woman living in israel who is unhappy in her marriage, you’ve quickly discovered three things:
- Because of the Rabbinic court system for divorce, divorce in Israel isn’t the same as in other Western countries.
- If you get divorced in Israel you are not entitled to support from your spouse – but your children are.
- You may not need an attorney, but if you do, its hard to tell one from another by their advertising.
In this free e-book, written by an experienced American Israeli family law attorney, you will learn:
- 4 issues that have to be addressed for every Jewish couple with children getting divorced in Israel (page 8)
- 3 things you have to know regarding which court will hear your divorce issues – Family court or Rabbinic court (page 11)
- 11 Tips for living in the same house with your husband prior to the divorce (page 18)
- 7 rules you must follow with the social worker evaluating who will get custody (page 51)
- 3 determinants needed to calculate child support (page 53)
- Over 20 Financial records you should be gathering (page 75)
- 20 steps to prepare for a divorce (page 71)
- 16 Questions you should be asking about your attorney (page 64)
- 7 stages of divorce (page 78)
- 43 age appropriate books about divorce for children in English (page 82)
and Much More
All of this information is absolutely free.
It’s likely you’ve been getting lots of advice from your trusted advisors – neighbors, friends, and family.
How To Get Your Free Download:
To access the most valuable source of advice for your divorce related decisions, please *fill in your name and email address.
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.