Downloading Your Will
To Download Your Personal Will
Enter the code you received in the email and click the button “SECURE AREA.”
A Download button will then appear, click on the button.
Instructions for filling out the will
Please Note, You’ll need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to access the will. You can download it here.
Depending upon your browser and computer, the file will either open up immediately or download to your computer.
If the will downloads to your computer:
- Go to your downloads folder and find the file called: single-will.pdf.
- Right click on the file.
- From the list of options that appear on the screen scroll down to ‘open with’ and choose ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.’
- Wherever a date is required, click the arrow to the right of the field and fill in the dropdown calendar.
- When you fill in the number of children, the form will automatically provide the appropriate space to record their details.
- You must print the will in order to manually add your signature and those of your witnesses.
If your having trouble, feel free to get in touch with us
Optional Will Registration
While it is optional and doesn’t affect the legality of your Will, we always advise you to officially register it in the Office of the Registrar. This is something you take care of yourself in person.
There are three advantages to doing this.
- Having an official copy in the government files, under your teudat zehit (identity number), will help expedite the probate of your Will.
- It’s protected from being mislaid or damaged.
- The fact that you were the one who submitted it makes a strong case that it’s the copy that will be honored in case of a dispute.
You can contact the Office of the Registrar and arrange to submit your will.