This Free eReport Will Help You Secure A Better Financial Future In Your Divorce!
- Know your financial weaknesses.
- Stop important documents from disappearing.
- Have everything you need before you’re ready to file for divorce.
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.
Jay Hait Adv. is offering this valuable report to you for FREE, because he knows that the more familiar you are with the legal system, the easier time you’ll have making better decisions for yourself and your family’s future.
Did you know?
- Once divorce is mentioned in a marriage it’s very common for documents to disappear.
- The more detailed your list of assets, the easier it is to determine how to divide it.
- Your debts are just as important as your assets.
- If your spouse is having an affair, you’ll need documented proof of the infidelity.
- The person who files a Motion to Settle Differences first,
is the person who gets to decide which court (Family or Rabbinic) hears the case.