Have Questions About Retiring in Israel? Want To Get The Most Out Of This Special Time?
Downloading this FREE eBook is a great place to start!
- When can we start taking advantage of senior’s discounts?
- How will upgrading our retirement plan enrich our lives?
- Does being a dual citizen make anything easier?
…and much more
Jay Hait Adv. is offering this valuable ebook for FREE because of his commitment to helping seniors have a smooth and enjoyable Aliyah experience. Education enables you to more comfortably navigate your retirement in Israel.
Did you know?
- From the day you become an Israeli citizen you are granted a high level of medical services provided by the National Institute of Insurance.
- Your senior citizenship card is your ticket to discounts on everything from public transit to movies, museums, medication and even property taxes!
- You can collect your pension and social security benefits from your home country if they have a treaty with Israel (the U.S. and Canada do, among others)
And chock full of even more valuable information!
Jay Hait is an experienced American, Israeli family law attorney who speaks your language and understands your culture. His extensive knowledge of Western Law and deep understanding of the intricate Israeli Family Law system, has given him a unique set of skills to guide his clients through putting their estate in order and planning their financial, lifestyle and healthcare directives. He is a respected and sought after attorney who also handles other family law challenges like divorce, child custody, support issues and child abduction.
Jay is a firm negotiator and a skilled litigator who gets exceptional results for his clients.