This Free eBook Helps You Plan For Your Future With Confidence!
- Learn how to maintain your dignity with three legal tools that protect your finances, lifestyle and health care choices as you age.
- Avoid costly and heartbreaking legal procedures with forethought and planning.
- Save your family the burden of not knowing what you want, if you’re not able to communicate it to them.
Jay Hait Adv. is offering this important Aging with Dignity Click Here o eBook for free, to empower seniors and their families with the information they need to plan for whatever the future may hold.
Did you know?
- The families of Israeli seniors with dementia or other diminished mental capacity ailments are disproportionately involved in legal battles regarding guardianship. This occurs because the family and doctors can’t agree on what type of care the senior would have wanted had they been mentally cognizant.
- While you are mentally and physically healthy you can make choices for your lifestyle in the future and what your money will be spent on. A senior’s home, staying in your own home with a caregiver etc.
- You can entrusted future decisions made on your behalf, to more than one person.
Jay Hait is an experienced American, Israeli family law attorney who speaks your language and understands your culture. His extensive knowledge of Western Law and deep understanding of the intricate Israeli Family Law system, has given him a unique set of skills to guide his clients through putting their estate in order and planning their financial, lifestyle and healthcare directives. He is a respected and sought after attorney who also handles other family law challenges like divorce, child custody, support issues and child abduction.
Jay is a firm negotiator and a skilled litigator who gets exceptional results for his clients.