This Free eBook Helps You Plan For Your Future With Confidence!
- Learn how to maintain your dignity with three legal tools that protect your finances, lifestyle and health care choices as you age.
- Avoid costly and heartbreaking legal procedures with forethought and planning.
- Save your family the burden of not knowing what you want, if you’re not able to communicate it to them.
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.
Jay Hait Adv. is offering this important eBook for free, to empower seniors and their families with the information they need to plan for whatever the future may hold.
Did you know?
- The families of Israeli seniors with dementia or other diminished mental capacity ailments are disproportionately involved in legal battles regarding guardianship. This occurs because the family and doctors can’t agree on what type of care the senior would have wanted had they been mentally cognizant.
- While you are mentally and physically healthy you can make choices for your lifestyle in the future and what your money will be spent on. A senior’s home, staying in your own home with a caregiver etc.
- You can entrusted future decisions made on your behalf, to more than one person.