This Free eDiary Helps Track and Record the Vital Info You'll Need For Your Divorce!
- Organize personal information about yourself and your family.
- Gather all your financial information.
- Record upsetting events between you and your spouse or your spouse and your kids, even before you file for divorce.
- Collect more details to be used if and after legal proceedings have begun
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.
Jay Hait Adv., is offering this evaluation/preparation diary for free because as a divorce attorney, he knows how empowering and crucial information is when you go into divorce.
Did you know?
- If you are seriously considering divorce, keeping this evaluation/preparation diary will help you be better prepared and ease your path considerably.
- Even if you expect to settle amicably out of court, having all the necessary information at your fingertips will save you time.
- Knowledge is power. That’s why gathering details is so important.