This Free eBook Has Vital Information For Men Considering Divorce in Israel!
- The first thing to do if you’ve been served with divorce papers.
- Retaining the lifestyle you’ve worked so hard to achieve, after your divorce.
- How to calculate your future child support payments.
- Tips for working out a fair custody arrangement.
Before filling out the form please note the following: Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.Your submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade it to any third parties.
Jay Hait Adv. has written this Free, complete guide to divorce to help men understand their rights and navigate the Israeli legal system. Knowledge is power and what you know could determine your future relationship with your kids and your financial status for many years to come.
Did you know?
- The divorce system in Israel is geared against men – both with regards to child support, and custody and visitation rights.
- The court you choose to file in (Rabbinic or Family court) could affect the outcome of your case.
- You don’t have to leave your family home during the divorce proceedings.
- A social worker assigned to your case could very well be the one to determine who gets full custody of your children.