Downloading, “Everything Anglo Jewish Women Need to Know About Divorce in Israel”, by Jay Hait Adv., is one of the best decisions you’ve made if you are considering divorce or your husband has initiated a divorce.
Did you know?
- Because we have the Rabbinic court system for divorce in Israel, the process isn’t the same as in other Western countries.
- If you get divorced in Israel you are not entitled to support from your spouse – but your children are.
- You may not need an attorney, but if you do, its hard to tell one from another by their advertising.
Jay Hait is an experienced American, Israeli family law attorney whose book will help you prepare for divorce. You’ll get valuable information and the tools you need to make educated decisions for yourself and your family’s future.
Included in the book:
- 4 issues that have to be addressed by every Jewish couple with children, getting divorced in Israel (page 8)
- 3 things you have to know regarding which court will hear your divorce issues – Family court or Rabbinic court (page 11)
- 11 Tips for living in the same house with your husband prior to the divorce (page 18)
- 7 rules you must follow with the social worker evaluating who will get custody (page 51
- 3 ways child support is calculated (page 53)
- Over 20 Financial records you should be gathering (page 75)
- 20 steps to prepare for a divorce (page 71)
- 16 Questions you should be asking about your attorney (page 64)
- 7 stages of divorce (page 78)
- 43 age appropriate books about divorce for children in English (page 82)
…and much more!